Closing Date: 27 January 2023
Location: 210 Aramist Avenue, Waterkloof Glen, Pretoria
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world-class company and well-established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Human Resources
- Law – Legal and Compliance
- Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing, and Communications
What are the criteria?
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%+, will be an advantage
How to Apply
In your application, please include:
— A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however, the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”.
- Other Important information
- The closing date for entries is 27 January 2023
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by 24 February 2023 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.