Clover invites South African students to apply for Pinnacle Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering (BSc)
- Food Science (BSc)
- Microbiology (BSc)
This bursary hopes to find top achievers to join Clover’s family and become part of an organization that was voted the “Most Reputable Company” for 3 years in a row. Clover will help the candidate by providing financial assistance towards their tertiary studies and ultimately integrate them into its fast-growing organization.
The bursary will cover the following expenses: full tuition fees, residence fees, book allowance, laptop, and a monthly allowance for meals and travel.
Students will also have the opportunity to partake in vacation work.
After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to complete a work-back period at the company.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification within one of the fields of study listed above (1st or 2nd year)
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in your previous academic year’s final exam, if currently studying at a tertiary level
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 65% in Mathematics and Science, if applying for Engineering or Food Science qualifications
- You must be fluent in English (written, oral, and reading)
- You must be willing to enter a funding agreement
- You must be willing to partake in vacation work at a Clover site
- You must be mobile and willing/ able to relocate for your work-back period
- You must be energetic
- You must be self-motivated
- You must have aspirations
- You must be eager to develop a career within a fast-growing organization
How to apply
Applications must be submitted in 2 steps:
2) Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation via email to: HR.Careers@clover.co.za
(Insert the words “Pinnacle Bursary” in the email subject line).
Please note that the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate
- Previous academic year’s final exam results
- Recent academic results, if currently studying
- Proof of acceptance from your university
- Parents’ or guardians’ ID documents (certified copies)
- Proof of address (municipal account)
- Proof of household income
- Updated curriculum Vitae
The Bursary Application closing date is 23 February 2023