Garden Cities invites South African students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
The Garden Cities Bursary is available to:
- South African Citizens and preferably be from the Western Cape;
- Students who have NOT applied for any other bursary, for example, the ETDP SETA bursary, NSFAS, etc.
- Students under 26 years old, as a first-time candidates.
- Students registered for the 2nd, the 3rd, Final, and Honours Years.
- Students from households whose combined income is between R350 000 – R600 000.
- B. Pharmacy
- Bsc Biodiversity and Conservation Biology
- BSc Physiotherapy
- BSc Biotechnology
- BCom Finance
- BCom Gen
- AccountingHow to apply
Applications are to be emailed to Mr. Lucian Jasson at firstname.lastname@example.org before or on Friday, 17 February 2023.
- All the supporting documentation must be certified. (Not older than 3 months.)
- Ensure your application is in one PDF document.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The application closing date is 17 February 2023