CLOSING DATE 24 FEBRUARY 2023
South African Weather Service (SAWS) invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2023.
Learnership Location: Centurion, Gauteng
The South African Weather Service (SAWS) invites applications for eighteen months (18) Work Integrated Learning Programme.
We are looking for TVET College learners to join our Work Integrated Learning Programme in the following field:
- Financial Management N6 – 1 Position – Ref: FM 2023
- Management Assistant N6 – 1 Position – Ref: MA 2023
- Business Management N6 – 1 Position – Ref: BM 2023
How to apply
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An applicant must be a learner who has just completed an N6 in the above-mentioned field of study.
- An applicant has been unemployed for a period of less than one-year after completion of the N6.
- An applicant will be required to submit their CV on the SAWS recruitment portal (clearly outlining ID, Address etc.)
- Will be paid monthly stipend of R5 500.
- Will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport to the SAWS Centurion Head office.
Please Note: SAWS is under no obligation to employ the learner upon the completion of the programme.
How to apply
PLEASE NOTE: Applications are to be submitted on the SAWS website and not on the email provided above.