Volvo Group Southern Africa invites unemployed youth to apply for Warehouse & Logistics Learnership Programme 2023.
Closing Date: 24 February 2023
Learnership Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
Learnership: Warehouse & Logistics
Volvo Group Southern Africa is looking to invest in young, energetic and passionate South Africans who are looking to start a career in the Truck Manufacturing Industry. Participants will get an opportunity to gain understanding and acquaintance with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Warehouse & Logistics Industry.
The learnership modules will include:
- Communication Skills.
- Numeric Skills.
- Life Skills.
- Introduction to Warehousing.
- Understanding the W&R.
ALSO APPLY FOR: Eskom: Mobile Plant Operator Learnerships 2023
- Grade 12 and Above (Higher Qualifications would be an advantage).
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Must be unemployed.
- Must be able to communication in English.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Should be under the age of 35.
- First time beneficiary of a Learnership (if you have been in any kind of a Learnership please do not apply).
Duration of the Learnership : 12 Months.
- The leanership will be based at the Volvo Regional Distribution Centre in Jet Park Boksburg.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Volvo Group: Warehouse & Logistics Learnerships 2023
Volvo Group Southern Africa is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage people with disability to apply.